High Profit Electrical Contracting Business
The purchaser will benefit from a high profit margin business that participates in commercial installations.
The business has a specialty in new construction commercial business installations. However they also perform upfits, electrical repairs and residential work.
They serve general contractors, governmental entities, nonprofits, churches, households, businesses, schools and other customers. They provide their customers with a superior experience.
Acquiring this business is a way to buy-in to the rapid growth in Upstate South Carolina, which is one of the fastest growing areas in the United States.
After having built up this successful business and creating sustaining value, the owner is selling to retire. They are willing to sign a non-compete agreement with the new owner and stay on as a consultant to assist with the transition.
Transferring to the new owner will be:
– All assets of the business.
– The high, intangible value of the company’s strong reputation and goodwill in the market.
This business is an opportunity that can fit the interests of many kinds of buyers:
- For a buyer who wants to take a hands-on role, the business has a steady stream of new and repeat customers. A new owner-operator with a knowledge of the electrical industry can roll up their sleeves and begin adding incremental value right away.
- A strategic buyer who wants to fold the company into their own structure, the current business is an ideal fit. It’s “lean and mean” yet offers synergistic opportunities when integrated with another enterprise.
- For a strategic or financial buyer looking for growth, the company’s reputation, culture and proprietary business practices can serve as a blueprint to scale across the Carolinas or anywhere else in the country.
The owner has done a great job with branding the business within their market. However they have done virtually no advertising or marketing. An energetic, hands on business owner could grow the revenues and profits of the business by focusing more in the area of marketing and sales.
Reference # ECS 192909
Building & Property
|Building:||500 sq ft|
|Monthly Rent:||$295 per month(Warehouse)|
|Reason for Sale:||Owner is retiring|
For complete information about this business for sale:
Empire Business Brokers, LLC
Contact: Alan Melton
Empire Business Brokers, LLC
1361 W. Wade Hampton Blvd, Suite F, PMB #253
Greer, SC 29650
Office 864.241.0606 / Fax 864.751.5121
The information and materials in this listing have been provided by the Client. It is to be used for the purpose of evaluating the company as a potential purchase. While the Client believes that such information is accurate, accuracy is not guaranteed, nor should the information be considered complete. Statements contained in the presentation which cover matters of opinion, whether or not so identified, are that only and are not representative of fact. No representations or warranties are herein expressed or implied.
For more information, contact us today: 864-241-0606 or click here to email us