High Profit Electronic Security Integration Business
The purchaser will benefit from a high profit margin business that participates in a niche income stream from the growing consumer electronics and tech sectors.
The business has a specialty in fire alarm and burglar alarm installation, camera systems, video surveillance installation, access control installation, and mobile security.
They serve households, businesses, schools and other customers. Equipment used for installation is high-end hardware rather than consumer products found on the shelf of retail electronics stores or easily ordered online. As a result, they provide their customers with a superior experience.
Although the business does not deal directly in mass consumer electronics, they are benefiting from game-changing innovations that are happening in the consumer-facing tech industry. Each of these new innovations are being utilized in the niche premium equipment market that the company does monetize. With the recent dramatic consumer adoption rate for such technology “disruptions,” the company is primed for even more rapid growth.
Acquiring this business is a way to buy-in to all the exciting tech disruption, but with a much better ROI opportunity than simply buying shares of Amazon, Google/Alphabet, or Apple in the equity markets (given these are currently trading at quite high valuations).
After having built up this successful business and creating sustaining value, the owner is selling to answer a call to ministry. He is willing to sign a non-compete agreement with the new owner and stay on as a consultant to assist with the transition.
Transferring to the new owner will be:
– All assets of the business.
– The high, intangible value of the company’s strong reputation and goodwill in the market.
* Real Estate is also available as an option.
This business is an opportunity that can fit the interests of many kinds of buyers:
- For a buyer who wants to take a hands-on role, the business has a steady stream of new and repeat customers. A new owner-operator who is mechanically inclined can roll up their sleeves and begin adding incremental value right away.
- A strategic buyer who wants to fold the company into their own structure, the current business is an ideal fit. It’s “lean and mean” yet offers synergistic opportunities when integrated with another enterprise.
- For a strategic or financial buyer looking for growth, the company’s reputation, culture and proprietary business practices can serve as a blueprint to scale across the Carolinas or anywhere else in the country.
The owner has done a great job with branding the business within their market. An energetic, hands on business owner could grow the revenues and profits of the business by focusing more in the area of marketing and sales.
Reference # ESI 190807
Building & Property
|Building:||1,000 sq ft|
|Monthly Rent:||$250 per month|
|Reason for Sale:||Owner is going into ministry|
|Employees:||FT: 3 PT: 1|
For complete information about this business for sale:
Empire Business Brokers, LLC
Contact: Alan Melton
Empire Business Brokers, LLC
1361 W. Wade Hampton Blvd, Suite F, PMB #253
Greer, SC 29650
Office 864.241.0606 / Fax 864.751.5121
The information and materials in this listing have been provided by the Client. It is to be used for the purpose of evaluating the company as a potential purchase. While the Client believes that such information is accurate, accuracy is not guaranteed, nor should the information be considered complete. Statements contained in the presentation which cover matters of opinion, whether or not so identified, are that only and are not representative of fact. No representations or warranties are herein expressed or implied.
For more information, contact us today: 864-241-0606 or click here to email us